- reading time
- 3 minutes
Goals & Objectives
Upcoming Software Engineer with experience in Java, HTML, CSS, and WordPress development. Proficient in IT and implementation technologies such as AWS, VMware, Azure, Microsoft Office Suite, and others. Learning C# using ASP.Net MVC webapp model. Learning Python for scripting daily tasks with Windows Terminal (WSL) as the Go-To Interface.
Northeastern Illinois University – Chicago, IL || Aug 2020 – (Spring 2022)
Bachelor’s in Computer Science
Concentration: Network Security / Information Technology / Software Engineering
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
Desktop and Infrastructure Support Analyst
Northshore University Health System - Chicago, IL || July 2022 – Present
- Utilized Service Now Ticketing System for tracking, documenting, and routing calls and issues, including KB article creation and updates.
- Managed user accounts in Active Directory & Azure AD. Provided desktop support, including hardware troubleshooting and inventory management.
- Supported Microsoft O365 services, VMware ESXi & vSphere, Cisco UCS server management, Cisco Catalyst Switches, and Sophos XG/SG Firewall.
- Appropriately documented solutions, diagnosed issues, and provided excellent customer service.
Service Desk & Desktop Support Analyst
DyoPath LP – Houston, TX || Oct 2021 – July 2022
- Managed IT and incident support ticketing using Service Now. Handled user account management, machine management, and diagnosing issues.
- Supported Windows 10, SCCM, Office 365, Mac OSX, Cisco X series, Cisco Meraki Series, VMware ESXi, Oracle DBMS, McAfee Asset provisioning, and management.
- Provided excellent customer service and documented solutions.
Desktop Support & Systems Admin
Chicago Lab Services Inc. - Chicago, IL || Jan 2018 – Present
- Maintained local network, system software updates, and user accounts. Set up Domain controller (Active Directory) and connected remote workstations.
- Created and managed websites using WordPress CMS. Set up FreePBX phone system and PFsense network Firewall.
- Worked on ZFS and BTRFS file systems for data reliability in data center file and backup systems.
Interests & Research Areas
- Virtualization: VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, Proxmox, QEMU-KVM.
- System Administration: Windows Server, Active Directory user & group account management.
- Front-End: HTML, CSS, JS, WordPress (CMS), C# web applications using MVC schema.
- Back-End Tools: MS SQL, Hosting via RHEL & CentOS, Virtual Machine Management via Hyper-V, VMware ESXi, Proxmox.
- ZFS and BTRFS file systems for data reliability.
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol), Microsoft Domain Controller.
- Created & hosted a WordPress Website (5u8han.dev) using HTML, CSS, JS.
- Integrated multiple Java Projects on GitHub.
- Version control using git (push, pull, checkout, merge) for collaborative development.
- Deployed server equipment (HPE ProLiant & Dell PowerEdge), hosted Docker/LXC containers and VMs.
- Configured firewalls: pfSense, Sophos network routing, and VLAN control.
- Setup JBODs and attached to servers (NetApp, PowerVault).